Wednesday, March 26, 2008

happy day.


When somebody loves you
It's no good unless he loves you
all the way

Happy to be near you
When you need someone to cheer you
all the way

Taller than the tallest tree is
That's how it's got to feel
Deeper than the deep blue sea is
That's how deep it goes if it's real

When somebody needs you
It's no good unless he needs you
all the way

Through the good or lean years
And for all the in-between years
come what may

Who knows where the road will lead us
Only a fool would say
But if you'll let me love you
It's for sure I'm gonna love you
all the way
all the way

So, if you'll let me love you
It's for sure I'm gonna love you
all the way
all the way


happy anniversary loverly! i am so happy that we are in this together "all the way" and i love you with all that i am. xoxo.

4 comments:

Tracie said...

I love it! Those pictures are great! Happy anniversary you two!

mr. loke stroke said...

congrats you two! muchos abrazos. os quiero

Carlie said...

Happy Anniversary!

anne said...

Jessica: it's Anne used-to-be Larsen, and I found your blog by clicking on a friend of a friend of a friend... isn't that funny? I live in AZ and can hardly stand to look at you beach pics. Your baby is so cute and looks exactly like your brother!