Wednesday, June 24, 2009

a few shout outs

ok, a little late, but better late than never, right?
happy late birthday to the mom who deserves a gazillion trillion wishes granted after putting up with me as a teenager...


happy late father's day to the dad who deserves a gazillion trillion days off for putting up with my mom while putting up with me as a teenager...


happy late father's day to the husband who deserves a million trillion kisses and should be thankful he never knew me as a teenager...



and happy 3 months t0 the little boy who will be spoiled rotten so long as he never acts like i did as a teenager!

5 comments:

Sharlie Kaltenbach said...

Okay, I'm more than a little confused about this whole you "being a teenager" stuff. I knew you as a teenager and you were an angel...kept me out of trouble (for the most part : ))!! I just don't buy it!

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

1. cute post
2. I don't know who Shar is talking about but I knew you as a teenager too and I agree with you. You were angel every time other than as a teenager. I can say that because I know I was the devil for all the other years. ;) Loved you then and love you still.
3. I want some Henry time. He is so stinkin' cute and getting SO big. And he looks nothing like Owey. Crazy.
Miss you. Love you and all that good stuff.

Mom said...

I don't buy it either. You weren't perfect, but almost! Thanks for the b'day wishes. The only thing that would have made my day better is if you had been here. Maybe next year.

Speaking of those teenage years, I ran in to Matt S. & wife today at the temple. Fun to see him.

XOXO

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness Jess. That was such a cute post. You are such a great writer!

Shaune said...

http://www.allaboutvision.com/eye-exam/children.htm