Monday, May 26, 2008

pack, pack, pack away

what a mess!! clint's last day at work was a week ago, so we have been busy packing forever now. we are finally getting close, and have succeeded in some serious de-junking, but sometimes it seems like it will never end!!




aren't you jealous?
and by the way - although at times i have been a bit of a wendy whiner about this move, i will have you know that i've learned a lot about myself and about life through this new adventure. after realizing that fear was what was holding me back from really feeling ok with this, i have felt a renewed sense of peace that comes when you are willing to let go of that fear and move forward in faith. i am so grateful to know what life is really about- it is an adventure afterall... and the destination doesn't really matter. thanks for your kind and supportive words. i usually do come around....

1 comment:

Angelina Christina said...

I just love you. You have such a way that amazes me. You will be great anywhere and in everything you do. I will never forget all the amazing and important lessons I learned with you in the mission. I KNOW you can do anything and do it amazingly well. I love the garage! What are you going to do with all those words on your wall-do you have to leave them?