Monday, May 25, 2009

henry has a girlfriend.



remember owey's girlfriend audra? well, just so happens audra's little sister sadie mae (cutest name ever?!?) was born on saturday and doesn't know yet that she too is betrothed... henry can't wait to meet her! (us too!)
and guess who made her cute blanket? almost made me want a girl. almost. (not for a looooong time.)
here's another look:


i actually made it all out of scraps and some minky for the back.
and then i had to whip up these babies...



mary janes are to die for. just sayin'.

henry and sadie sittin' in a tree...

5 comments:

Madsen Family said...

Jess, I am im-pressed. As always, you never cease to amaze me. That blanket and mary janes. I hope I can pay you to make something that darling for my little girl one day (I hope I get a girl one day). And Henry is precious at two months (where does the time go?) And I am glad that things are progressing with Owen. He sounds a lot like my little guy. So, I'm glad you can figure out what works so that when it's me, I'll know what to do. THanks for that!

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

SO stinkin' cute Lup. I love it. You can make me one when I have a girl (oh wait......darn it...........).
And I loved this post in general. Too cute.

Melissa said...

You are not kidding! That blanket is to die for! Do you make them in adult size? :D

We too have betrothed children, although as they get older, personalities are kinda funny and you wonder if they'll really make it as a married couple. :D

Carlie said...

Darling! Way to go girl.

amy said...

Sadie is in love with her blanket. Let's just hope she feels the same about Henry in twenty years or so. ;)