Friday, October 31, 2008

guess who won the costume contest?


(sorry the picture is a bit blurry - and yes, that's a pregnant palm tree.)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
after 4 years of knowing clint he finally agreed to dress up this year - and was the genius behind the costume!(is it because we have a kid? because we live in a college town? i don't really care why... i'm just thrilled to finally be back in all my halloween glory.)
so, yes- we made quite the grand entrance at our halloween party last night and for the first time in my life (even though there have been many A-MAZING costumes... right lar?) we won the contest. perfect way to top off a week to dream of:)

10 comments:

Sharlie Kaltenbach said...

Oh my goodness, the queen of costumes is back!! Wow, so much to catch up on! I guess we were living parallel lives as mommies of tons of kids! I think you had six for five days and I had five for seven days!! Congrats on BYU and boy #2!! I will call soon because there's so much good stuff to talk about! LOVE the costumes by the way : ) Love and miss you tons, Shar

Carlie said...

You guys look awesome! I love it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Pure genius!

Lauren said...

I am actually looking at a picture of us in our strawberry costumes right now that I stumbled across :) Those were the days! Do you have a picture of our kkk...I mean candy corn costumes? I was trying to remember what they looked like. I have yet to do the couple costume thing. You've inspired me for next year :)

Lindsey said...

That is such a creative costume! Congrats on the win with it!

Holly said...

I was thinking about you today and wanted to say "Happy Birthday to YOU"! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Me and My Boys said...

We lost, but you totally deserved it, it was truly genius, amazing!!!

brooke said...

You and lar have always been the queens of costumes! I am impressed you got Clint to go along, I don't think any amount of coaxing could have convinced Aaron.

Jessica Snyder said...

That costume is truly impressive! Wow!

Harper said...

Your costumes were great! :)