Monday, January 11, 2010

santa also brought...



a new house! well, not our house, but you know - a new place to live. so, while i have every intention of blogging about a great christmas and all of my new years resolutions, the truth is, we moved. with 24 hours notice. and while i'm so excited about our new place, i'm all discombobulated. (that was a big word for 8am.) so, let me catch my breath for a minute and soon enough i will tell you all about:
henry the walking baby
christmas in the frigid north pole (i mean evanston)
the new digs
owen and henry get a bathtub (glory, glory hallelujah!)
all the things on my list for 2010
owen's ridiculously long hair that i can't bring myself to cut but i think i might have to
allora updates

and whatever else i feel like. it is my blog after all. (my 2 year old is rubbing off on me i guess.)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't wait! :D

Lauren said...

can't wait to hear all the fun updates. congrats on the new place with a bathtub!! exciting stuff :) hope you had a great Christmas!

amy said...

you moved & henry is walking? it has obviously been way too long since we've chatted. can't wait to hear all the details!!