A few weeks ago we got the opportunity to attend the USANA International Convention in Salt Lake City. We went knowing that it would be good, but we had no idea that it would be life-changing! We came home with a renewed sense of purpose and the feeling that we are soooo blessed to be involved with such an incredible company!!!
Top 10 reasons we love USANA:
10. We love feeling healthy! We notice such a difference in our energy level and we NEVER get sick!
9. We work with AWESOME people. We get to work with our best friends and even the people we had never met before we had such a connection to because we were all passionate about the same thing.
8. We love helping people and we feel it is a huge responsibility and a privilege to be able to share such VITAL information with our friends, family, and even total strangers if they will listen!
7. We love being part of a cause that gives our lives purpose and direction. From one who has struggled for years trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up, it feels so good to know that I can stand behind a cause that I know will help millions and that will pay the bills too!!
6. We really love being our own bosses! It is so much fun to work together and to work when we want to! This means that we are responsible for our own success and growth - and no one else determines our payscale, our vacation schedule, etc.
5. NUTRIMEAL... mmm... yummy... Clint and I totally look forward to having our Nutrimeal shake every morning. I never thought I would say that. It's just the perfect way to start the day!
4. Dr. Wentz.... wow. At convention I was so impressed by this man's vision, integrity, committment, humility, and generosity. He is so dedicated to relieving the world of pain and suffering and you can feel it in his every word and action.
3. Residual Income!! It is so nice to know that I will be getting paid by USANA as long as I live! And every week!!
2. Personal growth - we have learned so much about ourselves and what we think our limits are. We know the power that comes when we step outside of our comfort zones and really go for our dreams
1. INTEGRITY... I have never had a job where I was surrounded by so many people with so much integrity. NEVER. Every member of the board, every leader in the company, every home office staff person represents a value system that's core foundation is honesty, integrity, and the desire to make other people's lives better. You don't find that in any old company these days!
Anyhow... that is what has taken up most of our time these days. Cool stuff.