1. haven't spewed my brain onto a blog in so long that it hurts. is there some kind of diagnosis for that? like writer's anorexia? huh? i don't know. (see, i'm in pain)
2. started healthy-eating/ sick-of-hating-my-body/ torture-myself-through-good-old-fashioned-exercise this week. i can't believe how crazy addicted i am to food. and i can't tell you how unfair it is to RUN past costa vida, panda express, papa johns all at lunch time while on a diet. curses!!!
3. so excited for sytycd to be on again. besides food, that show is my #1 addiction. not sure what to think about the whole all-star thing. tonight i realized that something was different (besides the new format). and then it hit me.... NO MARY MURPHY! no screaming like a banshee every 5 seconds. wow. that lady is annoying! i'm sure she'll be back, but i certainly didn't miss her.
4. got my first sunburn last week, and let me tell you i could not be happier about it! i had been suffering from some serious vitamin d deprivation! summer is here!! hallelujah!
5. anyone know what to do with a garden? i have rhubarb, arugula and parsley growing like weeds - literally. we don't eat any of that stuff (the landlord planted it) but i'm pretty sure i should, i don't know, harvest it somehow? i'm so lost.
6. stay tuned for more adventures in gardening.
7. i have the cutest boys ever. yes, they are little rascals and have me saying "i'm going to go crazy!" all day long... but they are pretty dang cute. saves their hides daily.
8. do i sound cranky? dieting makes me cranky. which is why i usually don't do it. which is why i need to. but hey - i've run 9 miles already this week (after not running at all for like 5 months!) and lost 4 lbs. i'll take it!
9. my one year anniversary of Allora Handmade is about a month away. i can't believe what a crazy year it's been. i hit 400 sales on etsy last week! i've learned a lot, but man... i'm tired! i'm slowing down a little this summer so i can refocus on my family and my health.
10. i'm having a major hair dilemma. got it highlighted to cover the gray (yes, i'm that old) but the color RUINED my curls. i want to cry! and i now realize how spoiled i've been all these years not having to do my hair everyday. i want my curls back! but i'm afraid it's going to be curly gray hair or straight not gray hair. boo - hoo!!! what's your vote?
wanna see some wicked sweet hair?
oh, those curls! to.die.for.